On 11/03/21 11:37 am, Dan Mahoney wrote:
This fix has been merged to the opendmarc “Develop” branch as of a few minutes
ago and will likely be in a 1.4.1 that comes out in the next few weeks, and
will default to *not* quaranting the mail.  The option will be called
HoldQuarantinedMessages (boolean option, default false).

Dan, I really appreciate you developing this feature, and look forward to it making its way through to the Ubuntu repo in due course. Can I please just ask what the behaviour will be when HoldQuarantinedMessages=false? E.g. Will OpenDMARC add a new header to signify this, or will it be reflected in the Authentication-Results header? (FWIW Probably the latter would satisfy my requirements.)

Thanks,

Nick.