Dan Mahoney (Gushi):
> > Why not prepend a header (like Milters already do) and let Spamassassin
> > etc. trigger on that label.
>
> Let me try this a second time.
>
> Fixing the milter to return success is the patch I'm currently working on
> for opendmarc. Telling me "why don't you fix your milter" is already
> underway.  My question was/is "does a knob to override this behavior in
> postfix exist?"

You replied affirmatively when I asked if you were asking for a
Postfix change. What else can that mean than: it does not exist.

> Either way, this is documentation that could go in both a postfix and
> opendmarc doc.

What documentation? I will update Postfix documentation when there
is a Postfix change, or when the documentation is inaccurate. It's
not feasible to document issues with third-party milters.

If one Milter implementation unilaterally changes the meaning of
'quarantine' then I will be grateful if someone fixes that in the
Milter so that it becomes consistent with the protocol spec.