Possibly.  Since I am unsure why the package maintainer disabled
CHUNKING I am concerned enabling it, we might have a broken
implementation of BDAT or even worse something else breaks.
Since this is a production server, I'm going to err on the
side of caution until I get some clarification from the
package maintainer regarding the decision to disable it.

In addition, I have been unable to find enough information on
BDAT to feel comfortable I know how it should work and how
to test it in the event we decided to enable it.