On 2021-05-06 15:56, Jaroslaw Rafa wrote:
Dnia  6.05.2021 o godz. 14:07:55 Vytenis Adm pisze:
Yes, we did look into it, and it's not an option. "transport_maps"
looks into a DB, and we can't rely on it. Clients can point MX to
their own servers, and "transport_maps" will route to our MX
regardless of what is set in customer's DNS.
"transport_maps" looks into a *map*, and a map in Postfix is more than just
DB. For example it can be a *TCP table*, which means Postfix is asking some
program that listens on a specific port for the key, and gets a value in
return. It is described here: http://www.postfix.org/tcp_table.5.html

Seems like this can be a solution for you. You have of course to write the
appropriate program that replies with the correct server address depending
on recipient's email adress.

Indeed. We were thinking about this as well. I was secretly hoping there's a built-in solution, avoiding any development.

"check_recipient_mx_access " with "FILTER" is 100% what we needed, but unfortunately it has some gotchas.

--

Vytenis