Dnia  6.05.2021 o godz. 16:37:29 Vytenis Adm pisze:

> Indeed. We were thinking about this as well. I was secretly hoping
> there's a built-in solution, avoiding any development.

I would say your case is very unusual, so it's unlikely that there would be
a built-in solution. You must create something for yourself.

Builtin solutions exist for typical cases. Usually people who use relayhost
do know which domains are their local domains (so they should not be handled
via relayhost), and have control over this. On the other hand, if you are
serving multiple domains that users have full control over, you usually send
mail directly and not via relayhost. In both cases there's no issue.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa