Hello,

I have been experimenting with DSN's regarding delayed e-mails.

My current config is:

    /etc/postfix/main.cf
        delay_notice_recipient = postmaster

        notify_classes = delay

        delay_warning_time = 15m
        confirm_delay_cleared = yes
            . . .

... and this works, sending the postmaster a notification as well as the original sender.

I note in: man 5 postconf that notify_classes mentions for delay that "The notification is sent to the address specified with the delay_notice_recipient configuration parameter...".

My question is - if I only want delay DSN's to go to the postmaster and _NOT_ the original sender, how do I configure that ?

Thanks,

- J