On 2021-07-28 16:49:20 -0400, Wietse Venema wrote:
> Thanks. I agree, Postfix should start up after the network is fully
> initialized. That includes all the network interfaces, and all the
> network infrastructure services.

And the disks are mounted. On my Debian server, I had to add a
/etc/systemd/system/postfix@.service.d/data-disk.conf file with

[Service]
ExecStartPre=/bin/sh -c 'while [ ! -d /srv/d_joooj/home ]; do sleep 5; done'
TimeoutStartSec=300

Otherwise mail was rejected after some reboots.

I don't know whether this is the right solution, but at least, this
solved my problem.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vinc...@vinc17.net> - Web: <https://www.vinc17.net/>