My isp does not provide email service, only internet and filters all DNS traffic, to block websites that it considers illegal, but it does not filter port 25, for example I cannot have my own DNS service since it blocks all inputs to port 53 , my bind service only covers the lan, for the wan I use external service

El 13/1/2022 a las 15:44, Benny Pedersen escribió:
On 2022-01-13 15:37, Francesc Peñalvez wrote:
I have a postfix server both inbound and outbound in my own home, that
is, my isp does not block traffic on port 25, it blocks it on 53

perfect, so basicly your isp is stopping spam via no dns ?

reminds me of tele-danmark and piratebay dns blocked, while it was working with no problems if one just have own dns servers, now thay have paid for the content shareing, but curt in lyngby still ask isp to block piratebay, hellios :=)

lesson learned is curts should block domains with the registras, not on dns