Stating the obvious, if you want privacy, hire a consultant.

          Original Message

From: r...@rafa.eu.org
Sent: February 15, 2022 8:08 AM
To: postfix-users@postfix.org
Subject: Re: Removing an old post

Dnia 15.02.2022 o godz. 10:33:50 Bill Cole pisze:
> >Our internal security team have detected an archived post from me
> >dating back to August 2014 that contains some internal host
> >information.
> >
> >Can this post be removed please?
>
> In short: no, it cannot. That's not a possibility, and your security
> team should know it. Anything posted publicly to the Internet risks
> the fate of being forever public, and that it most true for postings
> to lists like this one.
>
> This is a public mailing list. It does not have a single
> authoritative archive.

It could help a bit if OP would know where exactly his security team found
the posting in question. Then he should write to administrator of that
particular site asking for removal. But even if it will be removed there, it
is only one - as you noted - of multiple places where this post exists. But
maybe his security team will be happy with removing it from that particular
place where they found it...
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa