----- Message from Viktor Dukhovni <postfix-us...@dukhovni.org> ---------
    Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 11:26:18 -0500
    From: Viktor Dukhovni <postfix-us...@dukhovni.org>
 Subject: Re: Removing an old post
      To: postfix-users@postfix.org

On 15 Feb 2022, at 11:07 am, Jaroslaw Rafa <r...@rafa.eu.org> wrote:

It could help a bit if OP would know where exactly his security team found
the posting in question. Then he should write to administrator of that
particular site asking for removal. But even if it will be removed there, it
is only one - as you noted - of multiple places where this post exists. But
maybe his security team will be happy with removing it from that particular
place where they found it...

I would expect an archive operator to rightly refuse to remove archived
posts.  If I were an archive operator, I might suggest to the OP that a
simpler solution might be to disband a security team that is blissfully
ignorant of the ways of the Internet.

It doesn't say anything positive about their security team does it, that their carefully corporate-risk-policy-assessed response to exposure of internal hostnames 8 years ago (wtf were they doing that someone thought this was a useful exercise lol) is to ask that it get deleted off the interwebs.

Never mind horse bolted gate shutting... the gate hinges have rusted and the gate has fallen over on this one.

It would be funny if it were not quite so disturbing.

--
Simon Wilson
M: 0400 12 11 16