natan:
> Hi
> I have probably trivial problem - but I cannot resolv
>
> I have two server
> 1)for outgoing
> 2)for incoming (typical mx)
>
> For test i create in (incoming server) body_checks.pcre:
> /alakot/ REJECT spam2bok bla bla
>
> If i send e-mail from external (gmail, yahoo) I get info from
> Mailer-Daemon about REJECT - works fine
> but if i send from my domain I dont get Mailer-Daemon:
>
> May 16 12:08:38 MX-node1 postfix/cleanup[45210]: 4L1w1y6WBVz1DDmK:
> reject: body alakot from smtp....[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx];
> from=<na...@domain.ltd> to=<na...@domain.ltd> proto=ESMTP
> helo=<smtp.domain.ltd>: 5.7.1 spam2bok bla bla
> May 16 12:08:39 Mx1-node1 postfix/cleanup[45282]: 4L1w1z0zmpz1DDmn:
> reject: body alakot from smtp....[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxx]; from=<>
> to=<na...@domain.ltd> proto=ESMTP helo=<smtp.domain.ltd>: 5.7.1 spam2bok
> bla bla
>
> Is this correct beacuse body_check check "second time" when incoming return
>
> Any idea to whitlist ?

You included no "postconf -n" settings, so I will wast some bandwidth
with random text.

        Wietse

internal_mail_filter_classes (default: empty)
       What  categories  of Postfix-generated mail are subject to before-queue
       content inspection by non_smtpd_milters, HEADER_CHECKS and body_checks.
       Specify  zero  or  more  of  the  following, separated by whitespace or
       comma.

       BOUNCE INSPECT THE CONTENT OF DELIVERY STATUS NOTIFICATIONS.

       notify Inspect the content of postmaster notifications by  the  smtp(8)
              and smtpd(8) processes.

       NOTE:  It's  generally  not  safe to enable content inspection of Post-
       fix-generated email messages. The user is warned.

       This feature is available in Postfix 2.3 and later.