Any idea to whitlist ?

On 16 May 2022, at 9:35 pm, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> wrote:
perhaps the null address at outgoing server, so you don't reject your own
bounces

On 16.05.22 22:46, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
No.  Better to apply the reject rule only on the inbound side, where
it should only lead to bounces on remote systems.

The OP's own systems should be sending outbound mail via the outbound MTA.

from those logs I assumed that the mail did not come through inbound server.

perhaps OP could explain what exactly those inbound and outbound servers do.

"They say when you play that M$ CD backward you can hear satanic messages."
"That's nothing. If you play it forward it will install Windows."