Von: owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org <owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org> Im
Auftrag von Henry R
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. November 2022 03:09
An: postfix-users@postfix.org
Betreff: how to deal with t-online's blocking

Hello,

My mailserver once had some issues on sending messages to different providers.
I have contacted the provders and most of them were kind enough to resolve the
blocking issue. Thanks for them (ATT, GMX, 1and1 etc).

But t-online.de keep blocking me. I have contacted them twice and got the same
answer:

We only allow evidently commercial or similar operators to connect to our
mailservers. So, as a private user please use an SMTP relay or e-mail gateway
of your hoster or ISP, that you can use as part of your contract with them.
Their support will surely help you to configure your system accordingly.

That's so strange policy to permit only commercial company to send messages to
them.
But there are many small companies/org who have their own mailservers, which
can't send messages to t-online directly.

How do you think of this behavior?

Thanks.