I'm back to the experts for some question. I'm trying to help dig some folks
out of hole. Is there anyway possible to make a decision on where to send mail
based on a friendly from header instead of the envelope from?

I just got done building up a multi-instance postfix set up that was supposed
to divert mail from a certain domain to instance I had that applied some heavy
throttling for a few to domains.

It turns out that their system using an envelope from that's the same for
everyone, and just uses the customer specific from in the From: header. That's
probably the better thing to be doing, but it just burnt me because the system
I'm most recently working on matches aligns the envelope from and the header
from.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.