Dear All,

I would like to build a relay smtp server for a system, where this system
would like to send out mails to its customers. I went through the access
control documentation, and this is what I came up with (in terms of access
control). The system has its own IP address range and that is added to
mynetworks and also there is one SASL authenticated user should be able to
send out mails. Theoretically the setup is working, but I am interested in
your opinions.

# ACCESS CONTROL
smtpd_helo_required = yes

smtpd_client_restrictions =
    reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname

smtpd_helo_restrictions =
    reject_unknown_helo_hostname
    reject_invalid_helo_hostname
    reject_non_fqdn_helo_hostname
    reject_unknown_helo_hostname

smtpd_sender_restrictions =
    reject_unknown_sender_domain
    reject_non_fqdn_sender

smtpd_relay_restrictions =
    permit_mynetworks
    permit_sasl_authenticated
    reject_unauth_destination

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
    reject_non_fqdn_recipient
    reject_unknown_recipient_domain
    permit_mynetworks
    permit_sasl_authenticated
    reject_unauth_destination

Could you please take a look and suggest me what is wrong and what would
you change?
I am using Debian 12 with Postfix 3.7.4-2.

I am still planning to add a strict SPF record and also DKIM.

Thank you,
Mitya