On Tue, Mar 28, 2023 at 08:42:42AM +0200, Mihaly Zachar via Postfix-users wrote:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
    reject_non_fqdn_recipient
    reject_unknown_recipient_domain
    permit_mynetworks
    permit_sasl_authenticated
    reject_unauth_destination

On 28.03.23 12:15, Viktor Dukhovni via Postfix-users wrote:
You don't need and generally don't want to apply:

   reject_unknown_recipient_domain

to inbound traffic on port 25.  A brief glitch in DNS resolution of your
domain will cause you reject domains that you know to be yours.

Are you sure about this? I thought this only applies when the domain is not local and docs indicate the same:

reject_unknown_recipient_domain
    Reject the request when Postfix is not final destination for the recipient
domain,

It makes sense for 465/587, especially when sender is local/verified.

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity...