Dan Mahoney (Gushi) via Postfix-users:
> Hey there all,
>
> Dayjob sometimes receives mail for one domain that we'd like to have
> bypass certain milters (specifically, we want to exempt them from some
> filtering/scanning mitlers since the domain is pretty much entirely
> passthrough) --

The recipient domain is not known until deep into the SMTP session.

> Is there an easy way to do this in postfix without completely splitting
> the config up?

You don't need to split much, just the smtpd service. If it
is added to an existing Postfix instance it may be as simple as:

master.cf:
    1.2.3.5:smtp  inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
        -o { smtpd_milters = }

with suitable MX and A records to direct mail there.

This additional smtpd service for would have an empty smtpd_milters
setting, and perhaps a -o { name = value } override to reject mail
for other domains (relay_domains or access map).

(it's a bit more complicated if this service is implemented by a
separate Postfix instance, because you would have to make sure that
other Postfix instances don't listen on a wildcard IP address because
they would receive mail for 1.2.3.5 when that service is down).