The docs look like they haven't been updated in a while, but the github repo [2] is quite active.

[1] https://milter-manager.osdn.jp/
[2] https://github.com/milter-manager/milter-manager/

On 28-03-2023 15:32, Bill Cole via Postfix-users wrote:
On 2023-03-28 at 06:10:27 UTC-0400 (Tue, 28 Mar 2023 03:10:27 -0700 (PDT))
Dan Mahoney (Gushi) via Postfix-users <d...@prime.gushi.org>
is rumored to have said:

Hey there all,

Dayjob sometimes receives mail for one domain that we'd like to have bypass certain milters (specifically, we want to exempt them from some filtering/scanning mitlers since the domain is pretty much entirely passthrough) --

Is there an easy way to do this in postfix without completely splitting the config up?

Short answer: No.

The question  has come up here multiple times and always gets the same assortment of alternative ideas for how to do what people want...

Fortunately, many milters provide the tools to be selective about how to handle different target domains.