It appears that Jaroslaw Rafa via Postfix-users <r...@rafa.eu.org> said:
>Dnia 16.04.2023 o godz. 16:32:41 Gerald Galster via Postfix-users pisze:
>>
>> Mails classified as spam or external forwards seemingly take another route
>> via mout-xforward.web.de. These servers are SBL-listed by intention, most
>> likely because the spam probability is higher in this context. This
>> separation
>> helps mout.web.de to maintain a better reputation.
>
>While I can fully understand separation of outgoing servers for different
>classes of emails, who the hell intentionally puts their own outgoing
>servers on a blacklist???

I believe it's due to a strained reading of German law that claims
it's illegal to interfere with mail without the user's permission, so
their solution is to route the outgoing spam into a black hole rather
than block it locally. As the SBL listing suggests, they don't expect
anyone to accept it.

But this has nothing to do with Postfix.  You can ask the same question
on the mailop list but I doubt you'll get a different answer.

R's,
John