Oh, sorry, one last (lol) thing ... since it doesn't seem like "@" is ever
part of searches do you think it might be wise to change the docs so that
instead of saying " sender-dependent override for the global relayhost
parameter setting. The tables are searched by the envelope sender address
and @domain"

they say "The tables are searched by the envelope sender address (i.e. full
user@domain), as well as the domain part alone."

It's not clear what distinction is being made by the original text,
otherwise ... and the original text seems to imply the @ is included,
whereas the docs at transport(5) contradict that implication, leaving users
having to battle with google disinformation.