On 23.04.23 13:43, Byung-Hee HWANG via Postfix-users wrote:
Andrew Athan via Postfix-users <postfix-users@postfix.org> writes:

(...)
My goal is to silently discard all inbound mail from a certain
domain. Or actually, I may wish to redirect all of that mail either to
a flat file (similar to the proposed blackhole transport) or (...)

Go with easy way. See header_checks. `man 5 header_checks` ;;;

This [1] is real server conf files from my mail server.

[1] https://gitlab.com/soyeomul/Gnus/-/raw/master/DKIM/smtp-conf.yw-0919

for envelope from, simple access map should be enough:
http://www.postfix.org/access.5.html

and use DISCARD