On 26.04.23 19:40, Ken Peng via Postfix-users wrote:
Using rspamd instead of postscreen?

no, using spamassassin or rspamd in addition to postscreen.

postscreen is great for eliminating bots, which is something other spam filters only hardly detect.

It's also can machines listed in multiple DNS lists you apparently won't accept/process mail from.

Just don't enable after-220 tests without good understanding what they do.

I am building a new server where I would like to build the best spam filter
possible :)
I am checking postscreen these days. I am planning to turn on the "deep
tests" as well, but it seems to be really scary to me :)

In the doc they say that I can have 2 IPs and set up a secondary MX record
and usually the sender will immediately connect back from the same IP.

How good idea is it to do this ? What happens if the sender has a really
big pool of IPs and they will not use the same IP when reconnect to the 2nd
MX ? Theoretically it means that that sender will never be able to send
mail to us right ?

What is the best practice here ? I am curious for your opinions.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization.