Nope. I found that if I enabled protocol test, every provider including
gmail/orange/vodafone sending messages to me will get response code 450. After
I disabled those protocol test, everything goes fine.

So what's the correct way to deal with postscreen protocol tests?

I mean the following stuff.

> >  postscreen_pipelining_enable = yes
> >  postscreen_pipelining_action = enforce
> >  postscreen_non_smtp_command_enable = yes
> >  postscreen_non_smtp_command_action = enforce
> >  postscreen_bare_newline_enable = yes
> >  postscreen_bare_newline_action = enforce

Thanks.