On 4/27/23 04:47, Ralph Seichter via Postfix-users wrote:
* Ken Peng via Postfix-users:

Using rspamd instead of postscreen?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.

If you suggest relying on rspamd only, and forgo postscreen, I have to
disagree. In my experience, postscreen has proven highly useful in spam
prevention, in particular when DNSBL lookups are configured in addition
to the standard tests. The latter already catch many spammers in a
hurry, though.

Postscreen is good for rejecting the low-hanging fruit in fast before-accept checks. It's not so good at deep inspection. If you want deep inspection, do it after acceptance using a more suitable tool ... such as rspamd. Don't try to do it in postscreen. That's not its intended purpose.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications