Hi all,

I have a few freemail accounts that I use mainly for testing and
special purposes. All those accounts are forwaring incoming mail to a
corresponding account at my ow server, like
"r.senger_<espname>@example.com". For sending, I've defined
sender_dependent_relayhost_maps that relay all mail sent by any of
these accounts to the ESP's smpt server (credentials stored in
sasl_passwd).

That works fine as long as mail ist sent to foreign domains. But if I
send mail from one of these local accounts to any recipient at the
local domain, e.g. robert.sen...@example.com, it gets delivered locally
rather that though the ISP's server, since
sender_dependend_relay_host_maps has low priority. This can for example
cause issues if the mail goes to a locally hosted mailinglist, since it
misses the ESP's dkim signature when sent out to the subscibers.

Is there a possibility to get all mail sent from a certain local
authenticated user through an external relay, even if the recipient is
a local virtual user?

I know I could configure the MUA to use the ESP's smpt server, but
that's not desired. I think a multi instance setup could do that job,
but that requires a lot reconfiguration of the system.

Any other ideas?

Regards,

Robert

--