I added that I can sent test messages via the same relay and they are delivered
successfully

-----Original Message-----
From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas via Postfix-users <postfix-users@postfix.org>
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2023 12:09 PM
To: postfix-users@postfix.org
Subject: [pfx] Re: messages passing DMARC are being rejected as failing

CAUTION: This email was sent from an external sender. Do not click links or
open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

On 24.07.23 16:03, Gomes, Rich via Postfix-users wrote:
>Clarification below:

I see no clarification, just added disclaimer.
It says nothing about DMARC, just that the mail was sent from external
organization.

WinError #98652: Operation completed successfully.