Asking the hive mind to see if anyone has seen this behavior.

Application server sends reservation emails to postfix server running OpenDKIM,
postfix sends directly to O365.
Our DMARC policy is in REJECT mode.
Messages are signed and the NAT is in our SPF record. Message headers state
that the messages are passing DMARC, yet Gmail and Comcast are rejecting them
stating they are failing DMARC.

I can send test emails using swaks on the postfix server to replicate the same
pathway as the application server sending emails
Comcast tech support has no idea where to even route my call and I haven't
tried to engage with Gmail yet.

Has anyone see this specific behavior from Comcast and Gmail?

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Gomes | Aramark | Senior Systems Administrator | Messaging and
Collaboration Services
141 Longwater Drive
Norwell, MA  02061
P: 1 (781) 763-4508