On Sun, Aug 27, 2023 at 02:33:49PM -0400, Viktor Dukhovni via Postfix-users
wrote:

> I hope that Comcast will relax their limits to allow at least 2 (ideally
> closer to 5 or 10) recipients per message so long as the sending system
> does not have a "known bad" reputation.

I am told that Comcast have raised the limits somewhat, and it should no
longer be necessary to set the recipient limit to 1.  I expect you
should now be able to get away with something more reasonable, like 10
or worst-case 5, unless your server has a "known bad" reputation.

I don't know whether the full RFC 5321 100 recipient limit, or the
Postfix default of 50 is viable.

--
    Viktor.