Blank not good enough? I need leading blanks for a formatted output 
in an ini-file. 
But it seems not to work with the iniPlugin because it simply ignores 
the statement with the blank.

Not correct:

  ini.set (Location,Label,Test," " ++ Starts)

  Result:
  11.05.04 Starts <=1

Correct - Ah!!! it is an x and not a blank:

  ini.set (Location,Label,Test,"x" ++ Starts)

  Result:
  11.05.04 Starts <=x1

Wishful thinking:

  ini.set (Location,Label,Test," " ++ Starts)

  Result:
  11.05.04 Starts <= 1

Is there any solution for this or did I reach a "dead end" of my 
great concept? 

PS: AutoitDLL does it sometimes - no special rule.
But since it cleared a log of six months (sometimes - no special rule 
again) I do not like it so much anymore... 



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to