--- stindlpeter wrote:

> Blank not good enough? I need leading blanks for a formatted output 
> in an ini-file. 
> But it seems not to work with the iniPlugin because it simply ignores
> the statement with the blank.

I believe that leading and trailing blanks of a .INI file's entries,
for both the left and right side of the =.

Have you tried entering this information manually into your .INI file
and reading it in to see if the space is maintained in the input?

If you aren't taking advantage of the .INI file format's [Headers] and
such, you could perform a *Exec ToFile operation to acheive what you
want.

However, I personally believe that it should be up to the script
programmer to fix output and not the INI plugin, and so I agree with
this being the ideal (for INI.Set only though):

> Wishful thinking:

>   ini.set (Location,Label,Test," " ++ Starts)

>   Result:
>   11.05.04 Starts <= 1

Cheers,
Alex

ICQ# 37414292



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to