--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "stindlpeter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:

Hi Peter,

> But anyway - the iniPlugin simply skips the information despite of 
> a clear statement with " " ++. So the iniPlugin thinks and does 
> what IT wants and not what is coded by the user.

I use the standard win32 api to manipualte ini files.  That comes 
with some baggage.  Case insensitivity, for instance, when matching 
section names, so [MySection] is the same as [mysection].  It would 
appear it trims leading (and trailing??) blanks too.  Never 
experimented with leading blanks, so news to me.

I'd have to reinvent the read and write ini-value api calls, to get 
around the problem, and I'm not sure I want to do that right at the 
moment.  

As a workaround, you could back a dummy (non blank) char on the front 
of a value, and remember to strip it off when you read it back?




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to