Hi guys,

I've just discovered the �Recognise keyboard hotkeys for active
DOS/console windows� option so I'm trying to setup a hotkey, Ctrl+V,
that pastes information into such windows.

At the moment the hotkey is assigned to perform:
*Keys % ep

However, there's a Paste menu item accessible from the system menu of
the box, and there must be some sort of Windows message attached to
this.

It isn't very obvious though, to which .DLL or .EXE or Windows system
file this menu belongs. It obviously doesn't belong to the actual DOS
.EXE that would be running since it won't have any Windows information
in it. It's not CMD.EXE.

Does anyone know which program handles console windows? If anyone
knows which file I can look through for this command's Windows message
then I'd be quite grateful.

Thanks,
Alex

ICQ# 37414292



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to