> I've become curious about it. > From the *Keys command I guess this proggy has its own menu > bar, but I've never seen any console program which has its > own menu bar or its own context menu. > Is it really a console proggy? What is this program?
cmd.exe is the Command interpreter for the NT/2K/XP versions of windows. It's an emulated dos environment. Just like dosprmpt (or command.com) in 98, you can run it windowed, or fullscreen. Windowed mode, it has the standard window control, and has a menu for some standard stuff. Start Menu | run | cmd <enter> will show it to you if you're running the right version of windows =) David Troesch | Atlanta, GA | ICQ# 2333123 Those who would give up their liberty for security deserve neither. Funstuff: Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion. ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70 http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
