Hi Travis:

I agree with you 100%! I only stop by LEM occasionally now, because of the
articles that I found offensive (especially the few published around the
anniversary of 9/11). I even wrote to ask that these sort of things be reserved
for another site, as I really wanted to find out about low-end Macs without
political opinions of any kind. I was told I should have a more open mind.

Anyway, I joined this list without realizing that it was governed by the same
(for lack of a better word) slant. I'm a bit annoyed that someone tried to drum
up support for a political view (and despite what the supporters say, it is a
political view) on a list that is not supposed to be political. There are plenty
of web sites and mailing lists for that sort of stuff, and I would like this to
be one free of that kind of focus.

I shall, as I do now, look for info on older Macs that doesn't carry the baggage
of double standards. I just wish was one of them.

Ciao,

Scott Brown