On Tuesday, Mar 25, 2003, at 18:18 US/Central, Tom & Lisa P wrote:

> Hmmm....  you think its the backlight getting old ?  I remember I
> tried seeing if the backlight was the problem with my DUo 280, and the
> light came on at full strength.... but if you are saying it takes a
> bit to see.  I will do a backlight swap and see if this works.
> thanks,  Mad Dog

Mad Dog,

        Keep us posted on your progress (cross posting to the Duolist might be
in order).  My 280 and a big Calcomp slate are my favorite drawing
"pad." I'd sure like it to lose those dark corners... :-).

Oh and please photograph the process to help us see how to do it.

thanks man,

Randy
--
US Government on Microsoft's antitrust trial: "Having first claimed
that it did not shoot the victim, and then that everyone does it, and