It can only stay on if you start it up with the LCD
closed, I can see by looking from the edges that the
LCD is still on also. Although mine is an earlier
model, and apple may have changed it, so before you
buy it check and see if the lcd still stays on on
yours.

<http://www.mail-archive.com/powerbooks%40mail.maclaunch.com/>

> Using a Mac? Free email & more at Applelinks!
> http://www.applelinks.com

=====
***Justin, your annoyance of the moment, ;-D
***1 - ZAGIFLAS
***2 - ZEEKYBOOGYDOOG
***3 - LEEGSNAGZIT
***The national debt is at times an ally, leaving the people to fend for themsleves,
the national debt is at times an ally, leaving the people to fend for themselves, but
then, THE PEOPLE FOUND OUT THE LIIIIEEE!
***The new AMD Claw-Hammer is far superior to the P4 and Intels 64 platform. Seeing
that a 1.6Ghz is rated 3200+ it has 2X IPC. SUCK MY [EMAIL PROTECTED] INTEL! (Note,
especially in 3D, the Intel Rating is mostly underrated somewhat)