What I would strongly advise against is partitioning a
drive as I did: (1.) 8.6, and (2.) 9.1 with the
semi-automatic 9.1 HD driver update - I thought at the
time that it could be a mistake.
Now it seems the HD is quite sick.
George
PS: just what options do you use in HD SC?

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] exulted: