At 12:20 PM -0400 on 10/4/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wittily wrote:

>At 08:58 PM +0100 10/03/2004, VidaVerde wrote:
>>
>>In the end I found that using iCab &  turning off JS made ebay bearable.
>>
>>But now, all of a sudden, I can't pay for anything with PayPal.
>
>You're using the current iCab build?  2.9.8, dated 18 April?
>
>What browser and javascript identities are you using within iCab?
>
>For PayPal you have the various JavaScript (ECMAScript) types
>enabled, except for JScript?  This isn't being disabled by default or
>via a Filter?
>
>- Dan.
>
>--
I have been using Netscape 7.02 and it works fine on eBay and PayPal, I have
used iCab on Ebay and I didn't notice any problems and I have used iCab on
PayPal also with out any problems. I haven't clicked on the buttons that go
to PayPal from eBay to pay for an item, so I don't know if that part works or
not.

I am using Netscape with eBay because it looks better and seems to work best,
I do think iCab works ok though as far as I could tell when I used it for
eBay.

There is an iCab coming out soon, I think it is in private Beta...though I
have no certain knowledge of this and I am not one of the tester.

You might want to eamil the iCab programmer about your issue with eBay and
PayPal, as he is very helpful.

Also there is a Yahoo! Group for iCab that is a very active group, join it
and and there might be someone there who could help more than I can.

<<<>>>
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.

Blessings