>You're using the current iCab build? 2.9.8, dated 18 April?

Correct

>What browser and javascript identities are you using within iCab?

NS 4.7.9

>For PayPal you have the various JavaScript (ECMAScript) types
enabled, except for JScript? This isn't being disabled by default or
>via a Filter?

Have ticked execute 1.0, 1.1, 1.2

Ithought MRJ 2.2.5 couldn't do higher than JScript 1.2 ???????

- but remember I cant get IE or Netscape to work either, and I thought that NS at least used a completely seperate JS (not from MRJ), so surely not the iCab settings that are an issue?

I'm operating at the limits of my knowledge here, I'm sure others onlist can correct me. All info gratefully received!

Just for the record, my machine is clean. Pretty much stock 9.1, and rock solidly stable otherwise.

Ben
--
The VidaVerde Seed Collection
14 Southdown Avenue, Lewes

Excellent Vegetables For the Kitchen Garden:
Illustrated Catalogue at http://www.realseeds.co.uk
Or call 01239 821107 for a paper copy.