Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:57:10 -0400
From: Fluxstringer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Need HELP with a 3400c

I want to boot from a OS 8.5 CD or a PC Card that has OS 8.6.
However, the PowerNook doesn't boot anymore.
I kept it plugged in 24 hours, but now it doesn't even make a noise.
Could it be a bad power supply board? Something in the logic board?
Should I take the Hard Drive out and rescue the files/ (The PB
belongs to a Doctor who kept his patients files there.)
Worst thing is, now it doesn't make a sound, doesn't boot, nothing...
Now what?
HD
________

Did you try another wall socket?  Is the power cord connector dirt or
damaged at either end?

Dis you reset ?

You may be able to rebuild the battery at lower cost.
--
Adrian

The wall socket is good, and power connector is clean, it is the one that powers my Pismo. And I'm using the reset button in the back to try to power on the PB.
I think it may be internal damage.
BTW, when I first got the PB, when the reset button was pushed, there was only a soft click and the green sleep light stayed on. After 24 hours plugged in, that dissappeared.
Just in case, I'll change the external power supply and will plug it in another wall socket.
Thank you and keep those suggestions coming.
Hugo Diaz