In a message dated 11/9/05 2:32:19 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>my Pismo has 500cpu Thats 200+ on the wallstreet
>It has a combo swapped in the caddy haven't seen a wallstreet combo
>in caddy form.
>I have a zip disc inernal for it and a vst superdisc that takes the
>standard floppys
>  i have 1gb ram in it now and it run's 10.4.3 The wallstreet does
>not (as far as i know)
>Airport (internal) not with wifi card or i can  use the motorola card
>
>i have and the battery gives me over 2hrs use.
>
>All in All alot easier and lighter than the wallstreet and twice as
>fast on everything as far i have seen
>
>I do not think that there is a contest for G3 buying If you can
>afford a Pismo Get one!!

All true... and all of the above (500mhz Psimo with 1gb RAM, good battery,
combo, zip, sdisk, etc.) for just over FOUR TIMES the cost of a comparitively
equipped (but with External Combo drive) top-of-the-line Wallstreet.

Add a 500mhz G4 (GEE-FOUR!) processor, like mine, in the Wallstreet and we
still come in below the cost of a Pismo.

...but either will do. Depends on how liquid you are.

Ivy