ok, i've set 4=on and 5=on, the cf is set to master.... but how do i set master on scsi card?
Are the pins near scsi connector suitable for this?

Thanks,

Andrea.

VICTORIA.DUGGAN ha scritto:

Hi Andrea That is the same set up as I am using the dip switches i have checked for the adapter to be seen when it is connected to the ide drive is 4 and 5 you also need to select The master setting with jumpers on both the cf to ide adapter and the scsi adapter card, Then it should boot,

vicki