Vicki wrote:
>>Its vicki here in the UK i have been trying to get the duo 2300 to
>>see a compact flash  wifi card using the internal ide connector
>>linked to a compact flash to ide adapter.

which prompted Tom Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to write:
>Thats a neat idea.  I wonder why it doesnt work ?

There are no drivers for any wifi card on the ide bus (or any other
non-storage devices in fact), so unless Vicki rolls her own I see little
chance this is gonna work. As much as I'd like to see it happen, mind.

Drew Kershaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> chimed in:
>Probably because there are no drivers for the CF wireless card.  I
>doubt it would even work in a PowerBook w/ a PC card slot.

I bet a supported-chipset CF wifi adapter in a PCcard adapter would work
in a PowerBook's card slot BTW, though I have no direct experience to
support that.

>Anybody want to write some drivers?  That's a genius idea!

Vicki? Care to give it a shot? :P

dan k

http://macdan.n3.net/
carracho://dankephoto.dhs.org:9700