I have several mail accounts. Let's call them A, B, C ...
They differ by names or/and my jobs.
For all exist different sender addresses and mail accounts.

"A" is the main-account (first on the account list).

When a mail comes-in to account "B" and I reply it, in my answer mail PM
fills-in as standard my sender address of the main-account "A".
In some cases this is unwelcome and, of course, I can correct-it manually
by choosing the concerned account.
But I have to watch-out strongly!

I did'nt find out how to persuade PM for all reply cases to fill-in by
standard my sender address of the concerned mail account: "A" only for
replies to mails went to "A", "B" for "B", "C" for "C" ...

Is there a way?