On Fri, Jun 25, 200410:03, the following words from computer artwork by
subhash [EMAIL PROTECTED], emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>Why give the text file for
>download? Just upload the .txt version without .hqx and everything should
>work fine.

I didn't binhex any files. The text file is just a .txt file and I didn't
compress or encode it in any way. I'll delete the text file again and see
if it will take a new text file without problems.

--
Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.
- Robert Fripp

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *
* Addictions: iTunes 4 * WarCraft * The Sims * FileMaker Pro