I've placed a few of the AppleScripts I've written on my .Mac home page
if anyone is interested. The choices are sparse for now, but it is a start.

<http://homepage.mac.com/cheshirekat/>

P.S.

I like my .Mac subscription, but hand-coding HTML is much easier to get
the results you want than .Mac's HomePage tool. The site will probably
change when I get over my Classic/OS 9 aversion and install my old copy
of DreamWeaver 4. I heard it was buggy and slow in Classic, so I've never
tried it with my PowerBook. Else, I may break down and upgrade it, though
I don't do HTML much these days.
--
Great art is as irrational as great music. It is mad with its own loveliness.
- George Jean Nathan (1882 - 1958)

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *