On Fri, Jun 25, 200407:58, the following words from computer artwork by
subhash [EMAIL PROTECTED], emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>[cheshirekat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 24.6.2004 um 23:20 Uhr:]
>
>>I've placed a few of the AppleScripts I've written on my .Mac home page
>>if anyone is interested.
>
>><http://homepage.mac.com/cheshirekat/>
>
>Very fine, but I would like to preview the text file
>"AppleScriptsDescribed.txt". I tried to dowload it and get an error
>"We're sorry, but we can't find the HomePage you've requested.".

Hmm. I don't know why you got that error. But, I've hopefully fixed it -
with a work-around. Let me know if something is still wrong. I obviously
haven't used the file sharing part of .Mac. I usually just store files
that I needed to get to from different places. The .Mac service is much
cheaper than what I was paying to have my own domain where I actually
enjoyed creating the pages, but had much less storage space.

cheshirekat
--
Mathematics: silent harmonies. Music: sounding numbers.
- Mason Cooley (b. 1927), U.S. aphorist. City Aphorisms, New York (1984).

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *
* Addictions: iTunes 4 * WarCraft * The Sims * FileMaker Pro