Rene, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>Usually you'll find it here: user/documents
"user/Mail" is more likely actually.

>If you're the one and only user of PM on your Mac, place this folder into
>the "PowerMail"-program-folder (if there would be an other one with the
>same name, first delete this one).

One should NEVER put data files along the application. What if you update
the application and have forgotten where your data is? I even keep all my
user files on a separate partition to further separate OS, apps and
production data. Also makes it a lot easier to knwo what folders need
backing up.

PM 5.0 | OS X 10.3.4 | Powerbook G4/400 | 384 MB RAM | 30 GB HD