Hello,

I did it the other way.
Copied my database, renamed it and opened it with changing user environment.
Then I deleted all those things which I didn't want to have in my archive.
And then I compacted the database.
The same I did with my current database, here I just deleted everything
what went to the archieve.
Yes, there are many ways to Rome :-)

But I agree, exporting and importing with the PM Format should work
without problems.

All the best

Matthias

schmidt-systemdevelopment
http://www.schmidt-system.com
iChat/AIM: MatKoyasan
Tel. +31-736-56-3905
Am/On: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 05:09:48 +0200 schrieb/wrote: Lane Lane Roathe