'k, thank you, Emily; i'll try that.

and part of my concern about the charging business is that i actually placed
my order for PM 4.1.2 - i didn't know PM 5 was coming soon. plus something was
funky with my browser's caches so i couldn't get to any PM 5-related pages on
the website until it dawned on me that something might be funky with my
browser's caches and i did some hocus-pocus and then could get to the formerly
missing pages.

my whole PowerMail experience has been kind of a nightmare so far, some of it
PowerMail's fault, some of it not.

again, i'll try the suggestion. thanks.

walt